New Organic Food Limited is committed to protecting your privacy online. What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you visit our site. When submitting or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter personal information; your name, e-mail address for example. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies and scripts used on this website
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- This site uses Google Recaptcha on all web forms which helps combat Bots (Spam comments, password guessing etc.). For more information on Google Recaptcha, see the official Google Recaptcha page.
- Our newsletters software is Mailchimp. By subscribing to our Newsletter, your contact information is sent to Mailchimp in order to be able to send you emails. For more information please see Mailchimp’s privacy page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
New Organic Food Limited
Mailing address: 680 S Cache Street, Suite 100.
Box 10219. Jackson, WY 83001
Phone: +(852) 5171 3208
Contact Email: [email protected]